top of page

New Therapist Application

Please gather all required documentation before proceeding with this application. The required documentation includes:

  1. Signed Independent Contractor contract (emailed directly to you)

  2. Provide color copy of license for frame

  3. Copy of Licensed Florida Mental Health Counselor License OR Copy of Registered Mental Health Counselor License (with Supervisor contact information)

  4. Send your malpractice insurance to Beyond-Counseling. It is a requirement for your Independent Contractor agreement to be insured. All demographics would be under your information. I use CPH & Associate. Also, add Beyond-Counseling as an additional insured, Beyond- Counseling, Amanda Gurgel, LMHC, 150. S. Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL 33323

  5. Complete a 1099–NEC Form with your own information as independent contractors (Recipients TIN) for your tax returns at the end of the year:

bottom of page